Aluminum Foil Non-Conductive SCIF Tape
VentureTape 1520CW is a nominal 2 mil high strength dead soft aluminum foil coated with Venture’s CW cold weather solvent acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive. The malleable foil applies easily to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts and conforms to irregular surfaces. Venture Tape 1520CW excels in demanding temperature and humidity applications and provides superior performance and durability over a wide range of environmental conditions.
Do You Need Assistance?
Please call (800) 753-9090 or click here to contact us by email.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please be advised that because of the constant fluctuation of freight cost, we will create a custom order for you. This allows us to provide you with the lowest shipping cost as possible, while still delivering your products in a timely manner. Please click here to start your ordering process.
Features & Benefits:
• UL723 Classified (5/10 Flame/Smoke Rating) UL file # R10984
• ULC S102 Classification (10/0 Flame/Smoke Rating) ULC file # R10984
• U.S. Coast Guard Approved (CGA # 164.112/63/0)
• BS476 parts 6 & 7 class 1
• IMO Resolution A653(16)
• IMO Resolution MSC 61(67) Annex 1 Part 5 and Annex 2 IMO Resolution MSC 61(67) Annex 1 Part 2 and Annex 2
• Specifically designed for cold weather conditions