Single Bubble White/Foil
Single Bubble White/Foil reflective insulation is a cosmetic option to the Single Bubble Foil/Foil material for those who would rather see a white material rather than a silver color. This product is 1/8" thick and is primarily used for duct, pipe, water heater, and garage door insulation and also functions as a vapor barrier.
Available in 500 sq. ft. rolls. Standard widths are 4 and 6 feet.
• Clean, lightweight, and easy to install
• White appearance
• Saves energy and money
• Contact Temperature Range: -60°F to 180°F (-51°C to 82°C)
• Water Vapor Transmission: .02 perms ASTM E96
• Puncture Resistance: 60 bs/in
• Pliability: No Cracking
• Linear Shrinkage: None
• Mold and Mildew: No Growth
• Flame Spread: 0 ASTM E84-08
• Smoke Development 2: 20 ASTM E84-08
• Fire Rating: Class A/Class 1