3M 3302 Conductive Tape - Roll Size 2" x 108'
INVENTORY: 65 Rolls in Stock
Manufacturer Lead Time When Not In Stock: 30 days
3M 3302 Conductive Aluminum Foil Tape 3302
• High strength aluminum foil backing is durable and malleable to conform to an uneven or irregular surface.
• Acrylic adhesive features good "wetting out" capabilities to all surface.
• Bonds extremely well to low surface energy materials and difficult textured surfaces.
• Aluminum foil backing works well for EMI/RFI shielding applications.
• 3M 3302 Conductive Tape was formally branded as Venture 1688 Conductive Tape
Do You Need Assistance?
Please call (800) 753-9090 or click here to email us.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please be advised that because of the constant fluctuation of freight cost, we will create a custom order for you. This allows us to provide you with the lowest shipping cost as possible, while still delivering your products in a timely manner. Please click here to start your ordering process.
• High strength aluminum foil backing is durable and malleable to conform to uneven or irregular surfaces
• Acrylic adhesive features good "wetting out" capabilities to call surfaces
• Bonds extremely well to low surface energy materials and difficult textured surfaces
• Aluminum foil backing works well for EMI/RFI shielding applications
• Performs continuously over an extremely wide temperature range from 0°F/-18°C to 225°F/107°C
3M Conductive Aluminum Foil Tape 3302 is a high strength, dead soft aluminum foil coated tape with a specially formulated conductive pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive system. The tape features good adhesion, malleability and adhesive conductivity to allow for extremely low resistance and to make this an excellent shielding tape for EMI and RI shielding applications in the electronics industry.
High Strength Aluminum Foil Tape
3M Conductive Aluminum Foil Tape 3302 is a 2 mil aluminum foil-backed tape consisting of high strength, dead soft aluminum foil backing and a conductive acrylic adhesive. This tape resists flame, moisture, weather, UV degradation, and many chemicals. It is a thermally conductive tape ideal for heating ad cooling efficiency. It helps reflect both heat and light and is malleable to conform to irregular or uneven surfaces. This tape is a durable option for conductive applications and EMI and RFI shielding applications in the electronics industry. A wide temperature range (from 0°F/-18°C to 225°F/107°C) allows this tape to be used in a variety of low and high-temperature applications.
• Printed circuit manufacture and repair
• Shielding applications in the electronics industry
• Low-level EMI and RFI shielding applications
Conductive Adhesive that "Wets Out"
3M Conductive Aluminum Foil Tape 3302 is coated with an aggressive conductive acrylic adhesive system that bonds well to a diverse selection of materials, including low surface energy materials and those with difficult textures. It has good "wetting out" capabilities to all surfaces. This tape is mounted on a glassing paper release line to help preserve the adhesive prior to adhesion and assist in the applications of the tape. Once bonded, this tape provides a thermally conductive bond that is ideal for heating and cooling efficiency.